Florida Personal Injury Attorney
Helping People Who Have Been Injured At our firm, your case will receive the individualized attention that it deserves.

What Compensation am I Entitled to for a Slip and Fall Injury in Florida?

If you have a slip-and-fall injury in the state of Florida, you're entitled to recover for your medical expenses past, present, and future; lost wages past, present, and future; and for your pain and suffering, also past, present, and future. So, there's a variety of different things that you can recover for in a slip-and-fall accident, and my recommendation would be to consult with a personal injury attorney after you've sought medical attention pretty much immediately following the accident.

Our Commitment to Excellence

  • North Broward County
  • Florida Bar
  • American Association for Justice
  • Broward County

Contact The Law Offices of Jason S. Goodman, P.A.

  1. 20 Years of Legal Experience
  2. Millions of Dollars Recovered for Clients
  3. Former Insurance Defense Counsel
  4. One-On-One Personalized Service
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please enter a message.